Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Good girls gone Bad

Went for shopping spree with weiyan yesterday and today. Got A LOT of stuffs for myself. and seriously, i overspent. I'm not suppose to be touching the money in my NETS but i still did because i didnt save enough cash. So now, my bank is pathetically pathetic. Almost broke. Yea anyway, today went for my modeling class. And oh my god, Jinrui's there la! We didnt see each other until i went on stage. He was then, directly in front of me! We were both shocked to see each other. haha. And i felt like laughing but of course i didnt. But woa... SO COINCIDENT! The only difference is that, he's there to teach while i'm there to learn. Cool yea. haha. After modeling, went to The Cathay and Plaza Sing with Janice. Until about 5 plus, i went to meet weiyan for Vivo. How sad, i couldnt get the jeans i wanted from Mng. It's all sold out! Even went to marina's and suntec's Mng! but no more! booo! But i bought a pair of heels from Novo. I dont know what i'm thinking. Already overspent yesterday, and i continued spending more today! I shall skip what i've bought yesterday. haha. Oh yea! we queued for donuts again. Saw Junyi's friend working there. haha. Anyway, i had this serious BAD BAD BAD toothache for the past few nights!!!! which in turn made me unable to sleep at all la! In fact, i could feel sharp pains randomly now. I'm suppose to go visit the dentist but just couldnt find the time la. The SERIOUS ache started on Tuesday. Went down on Wedsnesday, stupid dental close. Thursday had FB which last till late night. Friday and today, shopping spree! haha. So i see shopping spree is more important than my tooth. But i did tried to call up the dental but no answers! =(

With love, on Saturday, June 30, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse